Terms and Conditions
Passwords will only be issued to customers and suppliers who have an account with us. We reserve the right to refuse access to the site following any misuse of data.
It is your responsibility to tell us when someone with a password leaves your employment so that we can disable their password.
Your information will not be passed on to any other companies without your permission.
(The Customer) means the party identified as the Customer in this Agreement to whom Box Office Supplies may agree to supply products in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
1. 30 days from date of Invoice.
2. Customers will be charged a levy of 2% per day on all overdue Invoices.
3. No orders will be despatched on any outstanding accounts.
4. Payment should be made by Cheque to Box Office Supplies Ltd. Bank Account details can be provided from electronic transfers on request.
1. All Goods remain the Property of Box Office Supplies Ltd until paid in full.
2. The Property in the Goods shall only pass to the Customer, notwithstanding physical delivery, when payment for them is made in full by the Customer. The Risk in the Goods shall pass to the Customer when delivery is made. Box Office Supplies reserves the right to repossess the Goods to which it has Title hereunder and for this purpose the Customer hereby grants an irrevocable right and licence to Box Office Supplies? Agents to enter the Customer?s premises with such transport as may be necessary during normal working hours. Nothing in this Condition shall confer any right on the Customer to return the Goods sold hereunder or to refuse or delay Payment therefore unless otherwise agreed.
1. All Orders can be taken by phone, email, via the web-site, or by post.
2. No Orders will be taken for Goods without the Customer supplying Product Codes for said Goods.
3. Minimum Carriage Free Order Value £50+VAT. Box Office Supplies reserves the right to refuse any Orders that do not meet this Condition.
4. No responsibility can be taken for the Customer supplying incorrect product codes and Box Office Supplies reserves the right to refuse to accept any Goods for return in this instance.
5. If the Customer requests the return Goods that have been ordered by the Customer in error, Box Office Supplies reserves the right to levy an administration charge in respect of the return of such goods.
6. Goods will only be acceptable for return provided they are in their original packaging and in re-saleable condition.
7. Notification of short delivery or damaged goods must be made to us within 48 hours of delivery. Goods ordered in error may not be considered for return after this period.